Superior Quality Record-Breaking Lightness
Polyglass is extending the REOXTHENE line product range with the addition of POLYFLEX LIGHT EVOLUTION P, the new elastomeric-plastomeric membrane version featuring flexibility down to -20 °C that, with the use of a latest generation stabilized spunbond carrier and boosted synthetic polymer content, qualifies for the S-rated category, denoting superior performance according to the guidelines given in the relevant Code of Practice (issued by Italy's IGLAE institute).
- Faster application: in-house testing shows application is 25% faster than traditional membranes;
- Ease of handling: weight per square metre is more than 30% less than traditional membranes;
- Ultralight heat-fusible film: makes light work of applying the membrane to the substrate to be waterproofed and makes torching on easier;
- Improved adhesion: the particularly polymer-rich blend makes for a more secure bond to the substrate and ensures greater joint strength between membranes;
- Excellent longevity: extends the roof's service life;
- S-rated product, denoting superior performance according to the guidelines given in the relevant Code of Practice (issued by Italy's IGLAE institute).